This unique ceramic steaming pot was designed in Japan and it steams vegetables, meats, and fish to moist and tender perfection without any oils or fats needed. Just place place it directly onto your gas or electric stovetop, add water, place food you wish to cook on top of the nylon insert plate, cover, and steam away. When finished, the Cocoon can be brought directly to the dining table as a serving dish or used to store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Made of glazed earthenware to absorb hear and cook evenly
- No oils or fats needed for fast, healthy & delicious cooking
- Nylon insert plate is included for holding & steaming food
- Simply add water & steam food directly on the stovetop
- Use for storing leftovers in the fridge & for re-heating
- Designed for Gas & Electric stovetops - Not for Induction
- Oven and microwave safe without black nylon insert
- Sudden temperature changes may break or shatter pot
- Do not use without water inside pot
- Ceramic pot & nylon insert plate are dishwasher safe
We are a third-party
seller who is contracted to consign this personal item for our consignment
client. We have no association with the designer, retailer,
or manufacture of this item.
This item does qualify for a refund of the
resale cost of the item per our return policy.
If you like this item, please check out our other listings.